- GROUP is not suitable for anyone who likes to walk at a very fast pace. Please do not get out of the line of sight of the walk coordinator, please wait.
- NEW & REJOINING MEMBERS should take part in their first walk within 90 days of (re)joining the group to retain their membership.
- EXISTING MEMBERS who haven’t been active in the group for over 12 months will be removed. However, you may rejoin if you wish to become active again, rule no2 will apply.
- NO CHILDREN or UNDER 18s.
- NO DOGS (Unless indicated dog-friendly walk, read our policy on dogs https://u.nu/bq-m)
- CANCELLATION. If you wish to cancel, then please change your status from “Going” to “Can’t Go” no later than 3hrs before the walk is due to start, after this you will be presumed to becoming as the walk coordinator may not have the time nor a mobile signal at the start of a walk to check for any late status changes.
- PHOTOS, VIDEOS & POSTS. Only upload photos/videos from our group walks and events, a maximum of 10 (an additional 2 is allowed for group shots) photos/video clips per member per walk, 20 for special events and group trips. Post comments only relating to the group and/or our walks. No adverts, spam, or self-promoting. Exceptions may be made for charity fundraising events.
- TRANSPORT. Post in the comments box on the walk event page if you need a lift or if you can offer members a lift. Share the costs with your driver and other passengers for fuel, parking, etc, typically £5-£7 each.
Click Here for details on how to join.