Membership is FREE and open to anyone at least 18 years old with a Facebook profile. Dogs are not permitted on any walks.
How to join?
- Important! first, read our Group Policy & Disclaimer below.
- Search for “NI Walking Photography Group” on Facebook
- Request to join.
- Complete the three questions.
- GROUP is not suitable for people who like to walk at a very fast pace.
- MEMBERS who haven’t been active in the group for over 12 months may be removed to make room for new members.
- NEW MEMBERS should take part in their first walk within 3 months of joining the group to retain membership.
- NO CHILDREN or UNDER 18s.
- NO DOGS, Dogs are a source of worry to farmers and also put people at risk of injury.
- DO NOT get too far ahead of the walk coordinator, please wait.
- GIVE NOTICE. Give a minimum of 24 hrs notice if you cannot attend a walk that you had previously said “Going”. Please keep your status up-to-date.
- CAR SHARING. Post in the comments box on the walk event page if you need a lift or if you can offer members a lift. Share the costs with your driver and other passengers for fuel plus any parking fees.
- POSTS. Only post comments relating to the group and our walks. Spam and other non-related comments will be removed. Exceptions may be made for charity fundraising events.
- PHOTOS. Only upload photos from our walks and events, other non-group related photos may be removed.
Those participating in these activities should be aware of the risks and accept the responsibility for their own actions and involvement. No responsibility can be accepted by NI Walking Photography Group, members, guests or coordinators of walks for any mishap, which may occur, during a meet.